Here are some great reasons to join the club:
- Entry into our summertime free races. The free races for 2017 are: Boondocks Breakaway 5K and kids 2K fun run and the Master's 5K and 10K for runners 40 years of age and older.
- Discounted entry fees into the Trent Waldron Half Marathon and Pulsator 10K, The Anchorage RunFest, The Oktoberfest Run to End Homelessness 5K/10K, and The Zombie Half-Marathon and Kids Zombie.
- When and if the Alaska Dome reopens, weekly track run/walks every Wednesday from October through March.
Club membership annual dues are:
- Individual $25
- Individual Active Military $20
- Family (up to 7 members) $35
- Active Military Family (up to 7 members) $30
Memberships run from January 1 through December 31.
You may join or renew your Running Club membership at Chronotrack. Join now!
Mail In Registration
Some runners still prefer to fill out a paper form and send it to the club. See the link below to download the 2017 club membership form. Fill out the form and mail it to our post office box listed on the form. Don't forget to sign the waiver and include a check. The form can be printed 2 sided or stapled together. << Download paper 2017 membership application >>
If you have questions or comments regarding running club membership please, send an email to the following address: email@example.com